You can complete the biometric registration of your SIM card(s) without having to go join the long queues at the various MTN Service Centres.
To deal with the huge queues and the inconvenience, MTN has deployed the Self Service System to help customers complete the biometric registration of their SIM card (s) at the comfort of their homes and offices.
At this moment, you should have linked your SIM card (s) already to your Ghana Card. If you have not done that, dial *400# to link your Ghana Card to your SIM Card.
With that done, these are the steps to follow to complete the biometric registration of your SIM Card(s) on your phone.
Read also :New Year New Body: Maame Serwaa hits the gym to improve her curves and maintain her weight
- Take a picture of the front page of your Ghana Card or scan it.
- Hold your Ghana Card and take a picture of it with your face visible in an image file.
- Click on the following link: https://simregistrationupdate.mtn.com.gh
- Input your mobile phone number
- You will receive a one-time passcode to your phone number (O.T.P)
- Input the OTP received from MTN into the registration portal and continue.
- It will be validated and you will be directed to the records page, where your personal information will be available.
- Fill in all of your information and upload the Ghana Card and the image of you holding your Ghana Card in the appropriate fields.
9. Once all of the fields have been completed, click Submit to complete the process.